Venues and schedule
|18:00 - 19:30||
|19:45 - 21:15
There is no class during Belgian school holidays (All Saints' Week, Christmas, Carnival and Easter).
There will be no class on 16th November and on 4th, 5th, 7th, 18th, 19th and 21st December 2017.
Rue Rasson, 42
Click on the picture to zoom it
Monday 19:45 - 21:15
Prices: 16 €/class
Avenue des Capucines, 14
Tuesday 18:00 - 19:30
Prices: 13 €/class
For your comfort
- I would appreciate if you could arrive 5 minutes before the class, so that we can start on time.
- Mats are provided, but feel free to bring yours. Bring a blanket, and a cushion or a yoga bench with you.
- Practice bears fruit only in the long run. That is why it is better to buy the semi-annual card, which is also better for you financially. Of course, you can drop in a couple of times to check whether the yoga I teach suits you.
- Pregnant women and women who have recently given birth are welcome to my classes. They are specifically taken care of.
- It is better to eat or drink nothing before you come.
Prices: Financial difficulties should not prevent you from attending. Please feel free to talk to me. We can probably find an arrangement.
How to register?
More information on the yoga I teach
See The yoga I teach