I stepped into my first hatha yoga class in 2006 to ease neck pain and, since then, I have never stopped practising! Without any medicine, I managed to get rid of the pain and the tensions. Gradually, I could could connect more with my sensations, I could grasp the signals sent by my body, and my mind became quieter. I have learnt to accept, here and now, the state of my body, not only its strength and its flexibility, but also its limits and its weaknesses. There can be no doubt that yoga is not another type of calisthenics and that it paves the way for a physical and emotional experience. I can now enjoy this experience off the yoga mat as well, in my daily life. This is exactly the purpose of yoga. Having become closer to who I really am, I have brought about changes in my personal and professional life.
After a few years of practice and training to become a teacher, I felt the need to share what I had been receiving and I started to teach. Teaching is now for me another way of learning. I keep on training, practising daily and teaching adults and children. Yoga is just part of my life!
- Viniyoga – Étude et Transmission du Yoga – School of Claude Maréchal. I got my diploma in September 2013.
- Institut de YogaThérapie – Led by Lionel Coudron in Paris – Yogatherapy (physical and physiological pathologies) – One year, from September 2012 to June 2013.
- Essential Yoga Teacher Training with François Raoult, from Open Sky Yoga Center, located in New York. I got my diploma in July 2014 (Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) 200).
- I successfully completed the study of Restorative Yoga with Judith Hanson Lasater and got my certificate as a Relax and Renew® teacher in June 2015.
- I attended modules of yoga for children with Catherine Nozeret, in Brussels.
- I successfully completed the study of prenatal and postpartum yoga with Carla Anselm, from Open Sky Yoga Center, and got my certificate in February 2016.
- I continue studies and training with seasoned Iyengar yoga teachers.
- I successfully completed the study of Corean Relaxation with Viviane Gutlerner (trained by Jean-Bernard Rishi) and got my certificate in January 2016.
- I successfully completed the study of Restorative Yoga with Roger Cole and got my certificate in October 2016.
I am a registered member of A.B.E.P.Y. (Association Belge des Enseignants et des Pratiquants de Yoga), of Yoga Alliance (USA) and of Yoga Alliance International (India).